WE'RE BACK!! Brian and I had a get-away to Atlantic Beach last week while Nana (Carroll) stayed with Nathan at home. Everyone had a great time and I'll fill you in more in the coming week. But for an easy post tonight...
Nathan loves shoes, have I mentioned this? He loves the word, he loves that it means we're going somewhere when we need to put our shoes on, he loves trying to put them on and take them off himself. He also loves to try to walk in any of Mommy and Daddy's shoes that happen to be laying around. Here he goes with a pair of my slippers.
Here are three "takes" of him walking in the slippers. What cracks me up is that they all end with him saying "Na, Na!" (Nathan) and reaching for the camera so he can see what I just filmed of him. It's getting harder to take videos and pictures of Nathan because he always wants to see what's going on on my side of the camera!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




Cute! And I'm glad last week was a success for everyone! Or is Carroll prone from exhaustion from our little Energizer Nathan?
ReplyDelete