Monday, June 11, 2012

Sitting and Eating and Crawling, Oh My! (Part 2)

Here are the two videos, as promised!

The first video was taken on June 1st, a week and a half ago on the first day Sarah started crawling.  You can also see in this video her love for playing the little piano, the irristable appeal of Nathan's blocks (she loves eating them, though Nathan and I try to prevent it) and hear some of Nathan's favorite songs!  Sarah's little tumble into the blocks at the end of the video cuts off my explanation, but what I was planning on saying was "She's really started crawling for the first time today."

This second video was taken last Friday and gives a better idea of her mobility right now... although I know every day she will continue to go even farther and even faster. For those who were wondering, we have reattached the door closer on the basement door so (please dear God) that will prevent this little one from falling down the basement stairs.

1 comment:

  1. From Aunt Karen: cute! What a big smile Sarah has. I laughed out loud that Nathan put Sarah's Cheerio in between his toes! I also see you got a new dining room set and rearranged the living room. Wow. My next vist is LONG overdue. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete