Thursday, August 23, 2012

Duplo Night

After dinner is one of my favorite times of the day. Daddy is usually home and the kids are both in a great mood with their little bellies full. Some nights the four of us go to Nathan's room to play, and building with Duplos is always a favorite activity. Sarah loves to "help" by pulling duplos apart which is why by the end of the night, Nathan's creation had to be moved to the top of the bookcase.



I love that Nathan asks to hold Sarah, especially in pictures but even when the camera isn't there!

Most of this tower was Nathan's design and execution, but Daddy had to help with the very top portion (attaching the large red square to the top of the two supporting towers.)

1 comment:

  1. Great post and I love my new "wallpaper" with Nathan & Sarah on the loveseat. Tell Nathan I love his smile! Gran

    ReplyDelete