Back in 2012 in Winston-Salem, Sarah did this...
And even Nathan didn't want to get too close to Santa...
Then last year in Boston I just skipped it due to Brian's crazy December schedule and knowing that (definitely) Sarah and (probably) Nathan would be more scared then excited.
But this year?? This year Santa was a hit with the kids!!
Nathan ran up and gave Santa a hug first and (surprisingly) wanted to sit in his lap while he made his Christmas requests. Here he's telling Santa about the watch he wants, one that glows when you press a button on the side. (We gave him one of these for his 4th birthday but it somehow got lost in Boston. I kept expecting it to turn up while we were packing/unpacking from our move but since we still haven't found it, Nathan decided Santa could be the answer.)
Nathan's Santa List for 2014
- Box of candy canes and chocolate
- Watch/pocketwatch (this may have been two separate things?)
- Spiderman Lego set (he spotted then when we were shopping for Angel Tree presents - looks like we will be jumping into the world of Legos this year!)
Sarah's Santa List for 2014
- Castle
- Box of chocolates
- Doll (She got shy and Santa offered this prompt. I - I mean Santa is going to give her a Minny Mouse stuffed animal that she spotted during Angel Tree shopping.)
-Blog-1.jpg)
-Blog-2.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment