Yesterday somehow turned into "Tie Sunday." Nathan hasn't wanted to wear a tie in months, but came into our room before church excitedly holding his tie from last Easter. Sarah wanted to join in the fun, so Brian and I told her that she could wear a tie to church if she wanted.* Then as I was getting Andrew dressed, Nathan asked if Andrew had a tie he could wear too, and astonishingly I was able to quickly find one for him. So after all that, I had to get a picture of all of them!
Though Andrew is strategically placed to block Daddy's shirt front, I will bust Brian and reveal that he did not choose to join in on Tie Sunday!
*The tie lasted on Sarah for 20 minutes in the house, but as soon as we got into the car she started yanking on it and trying to get it off. There was fussing and angst and a complete inability to get herself buckled in the carseat due to the torture being caused by that tie! She ended up replacing the tie with a necklace before we went into church and that turned out to be a much more acceptable accessory for her.
Here are some outtakes with just the kids...
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago








Too cute!
ReplyDeleteGran
Love!!
ReplyDelete