My brother James, his wife Kat and our new cousin Konnor came down for a Labor Day visit from Chicago, and we were certainly excited for the chance to meet the newest member of our family!! Konnor's 4 months old, and just such a cutie!
Unfortunately the kids and I were getting over a back-to-school cold, so
we all had to keep our distance from Konnor - this was definitely
hardest for Sarah and me. But that didn't stop Sarah from playing games
with Konnor and making him just laugh and laugh!
The second evening of our visit I hustled everyone out on the porch to get some pictures. All started out well, but by the time we got to this third pose, Andrew and Konnor were done with posing!
We thought maybe Mama could coax Konnor into cooperating for one last shot, but it was not to be.
I also loved this one of James and Konnor from earlier in the evening.
James and family are hoping to come back for a visit at Thanksgiving, and this time I'd better be well enough to hold this little bundle of sweetness! We love you Konnor!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago









Wonderful photos! So happy to have all those special grandchildren together! Gran
ReplyDelete