Monday, October 24, 2016

Last Week Via Instagram (Oct 18 - 24)


Andrew's learning to play "the sneak up game" from the big kids.  But instead of trying to hide, he just wants to make an entrance!!


Sarah was so excited to get her first mani-pedi today at our sweet friend's birthday party!  She also had a nice chat with the nail tech.  #superfriendly


A fabulous birthday party with sweet friends.  Happy Birthday Isla!  It was so fun celebrating with you!


I'm going to have to be more careful about locking the seat on the four wheeler so Andrew can't try to repair it on his own!! #carguyinthemaking #chipofftheoldblock


We had so much fun visiting with our cousins yesterday and hiking together in the mountains.  We wish we could see them more often!  #greatsmokeymountains #cousins

After an early morning run to Trader Joe's, we had time for a round of Rummikub before taking Sarah to preschool.  Andrew likes to "play" too.  And anytime any of us big people say "I drew" he will chime in with "I dee!"  #bigboy #greatgrandparentsrock

No comments:

Post a Comment