Andrew loves helping me fill the pool in the mornings! #fallmorninglight #poolboyintraining #willthedroughteverend (Yes, it also looks like he's peeing in the pool. It does in person too!)
A late harvest of tomatoes. My plants are still going strong!! #backyardgarden #heirloomtomatoes
My two helpers love when we go to stores with little
carts! And thankfully for my anxiety levels, Andrew is becoming a less
reckless driver with each visit.
Prepping for the big celebration tonight. Happy 7th Birthday to my wonderful Nathan boy!!!
The Justice League had a great time at Trick or Trunk tonight! #superman #wonderwoman #batman #halloween2016
Allergy testing today for sweet Sarah. Peanuts was positive but mild so the next step is blood work to see which proteins she will reaction to. #peanutallergy
Bare belly in the leaves #autumnleaves #readyforcoolerweather
My two helpers went with me this morning on the last day of early voting! #govoteTN #democracyinaction
Nathan wrote this birthday card for his teacher tonight. I almost teared up when he read it to me, I thought it was so sweet!
It says: "To Mrs. N You are like a mountain ful of love and kindness to your students and you are the best first grade teacher I ever had becuase you shoe (show) love to your students and bring glory to the Lord with all your heart! Love Nathan"
Who says November is too late for some pool time? Not this guy. I mean, the water's a balmy 59 degrees - jump on in!!
Sarah loved helping me decorate her birthday cookie cake. Happy 5th birthday to my sweet Sarah Bear!!
Sick season has begun!
My kitchen helper is waiting eagerly for his spoonful of bread dough. He
learned that from his big siblings who learned it from Gran (I like the
bread but not the dough). I'm passing along the homemade bread love
that started with my grandmother down to the next generation.
#familytraditions #homemadebread
#laundryday
Sharing space on the warm air vent during breakfast. #fallisfinallyhere #stripes
Afternoon snuggles in the sunshine. #fall #siblings
The kids helped me pick the last harvest from our garden since we're getting our first hard frost tonight. Anyone have a good recipe for fried green tomatoes with a great dipping sauce? #backyardgarden #greentomatoes #heirloomtomatoes
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment