Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Traditions: Ornaments from Aunt Karen

One of the kids' favorite Christmas traditions is opening their personalized ornaments from Aunt Karen.  She does a fantastic job picking ornament designs that commemorate a special achievement or interest or event from the previous year.  Also as the kids help decorate the tree each year, one of their most favorite things is to look back at all the special ornaments with their names on them.  In fact, I remember specifically that last year Sarah was miffed that Nathan had more ornaments then she did (Nathan tried to explain it was because he was older, but she wasn't hearing it!).  And this year Nathan told me "I can't wait to see what ornament Aunt Karen gives me this year!!"

Aunt Karen requested a picture of the kids opening their ornaments since she couldn't be here in person, and their expressions were so fun I decided I should just turn it into a blog post.  Thanks Aunt Karen for helping make special Christmas memories for the kiddos!








After Andrew watched Nathan and Sarah ooh and ahh over their ornaments...



He didn't want to let go of it for me to get a close-up! 

1 comment:

  1. I know Karen was over the moon when she saw these photos.

    ReplyDelete