Friday, May 13, 2011

Mmmm... Strawberries!

This past Friday, Brian was post call, so Nathan and I planned on going strawberry picking with some friends from playgroup. Imagine my surprise and happiness when I come out of my bedroom Friday morning to see Brian standing in the living room, telling me to go back to sleep! Groggily, I asked him, "So you got some sleep last night?" Amazingly, he wasn't paged one time the night before! So I stumbled back into my room for another hour of shut-eye while Brian fed and entertained Nathan.

After I got up for the second time, I told Brian of my plans for the day and he was eager to join us on our outing. The weather was cool and overcast, perfect for berry picking. We had a great time! Brian and I both picked a gallon of strawberries, while Nathan was more interested in eating!

Nathan was more likely to squish the strawberries then pick him, so Brian helped him out.

Yummy!


No time to smile for pictures when there's strawberries to be eaten!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! And what fun to have a family outing.

    ReplyDelete