Monday, August 22, 2011

21 Month Check-Up (...just a few weeks late)

I just realized that I never posted about the weight check the pediatrician asked us to do at 21 months.  It actually happened at the very beginning of August and thankfully we got great news.

Nathan's weight increased from 23.7 lb to 25.5 lb, which was wonderful.  But even better, he reversed his earlier trend and actually went UP in the weight percentile for his age to the 25th percentile (oops, I realize I don't have what he was before, but I think it was in the 15%-18% range).  So hopefully he will stabilize on the growth charts from here on out, and Mama will keep working hard to make sure he takes in enough calories to support his super-active life.  Because this kid thinks walking is for the birds... if he's going to go, why not run?

1 comment:

  1. Gran says: Once again I am laughing out loud at your last sentence! Hope you're having a great trip to the mountains with the Grands today.

    ReplyDelete