Thursday, September 22, 2011

Prayers and Photos

I love that Nathan is so into praying these days. He LOVES to pray before meals, sometimes starting before we even get seated. He also tends to jump right into the prayer, forgetting to say "Dear God" and "thank you" before he starts into his list of things he's thankful for. This video is really audio-only, although you get a beautiful shot of the brass and faux-wood fan over our table!

One of Nathan's favorite features of my IPod is the camera app. He loves watching movies that we've taken and sometimes ends up taking his own movies and pictures. Today as I was cleaning out the folder of his self-portraits (there were hundreds), I decided to try and make a little movie out of a series of photos. Success! So this is a series of 59 photos Nathan took. I thought this one was fun because I tried to interrupt him as he clicked-clicked-clicked, but as you can see it didn't really stop him! (No audio on this one.)

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing his eyes crinkle and cheeks round as he started to smile, especially when his mommy came along! Gran

    ReplyDelete