Saturday, January 12, 2013

Catching Up: Band-Aids!

These pictures are from early December, a few days (weeks?) into the kids' "fun with band-aids" phase. I would only let Nathan open one band-aid a day because, really, they would tear through a whole box in a day if I let them. However both kids would get a kick out of playing with the wrapped band-aids and the box. Its like these poor children don't have any toys to play with or something (NOT!).





When Nathan got two packages of band-aids for Christmas, I told him he could open as many as he wanted, whenever he wanted, and this is what he chose to do...


I think he chose to do the full hand applications twice, and both times they were off within an hour. And that ran though his supply pretty quickly!

1 comment:

  1. From Aunt Karen: First let me say that I appreciate Nathan's shout out to me! Love it. And I also noticed his dexterity in getting the band-aids on without getting them all stuck together. Impressive! Looking forward to seeing everything on Friday! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete