For a while now I've wanted to get updated pictures of the kids with the grandparents, and a recent visit to Nana and Granddad's provided the perfect opportunity!
And here are are two sweeties who were helping me get my camera settings dialed in correctly. First is no smile Andrew...
... and then his reaction when Sarah tried to convince him to smile! (Both in contrast to the open mouth he currently uses for his "smile" as seen in the first photo).
Then Grandmother and Gran came over for a visit to see our new house in NC, and I grabbed the opportunity to get another picture I've been meaning to take for ages.
And once again, Sarah was there beforehand to volunteer herself and Andrew as models as I tested my camera settings.
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago









I'm a month late seeing this, but love it! Gran
ReplyDelete