Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Home Sweet Homes 2017

2017 was the year of the move that we never planned to make, but the move made in faith as God opened doors for us.  The transitions have been hard for everyone in the family (and extended family), but I am confident that it was the right decision for our family long term.  However I still have a twinge of nostalgia and sadness as I look at these pre-move house pictures.



We moved to Charlotte back in June 2017 and it took us until December to get a family photo in front of the house. Then it took another month for it to make it to the blog. Since we are renting and hope to to buy a house this year, I'm predicting right now that this will be our one and only photo in front of this house. :)


And since Granddad and Nana happened to be here when I finally gathered my equipment and the troops, we thought we'd better take the opportunity to get a grandparent's picture as well. 


 Here are previous house pictures: 2016 (check out the changes to the Knoxville exterior!!), 2015 here and here, 2014, and 2013). 

No comments:

Post a Comment