Monday, October 24, 2011

Teeth, Toothpaste and Party Preview

We bought Nathan a new toothbrush this past week at Walmart.  If I had only known that this little purchase would make him so excited about brushing his teeth (instead of fighting it), I would have let him pick out a new brush months ago!  I also bought myself a hand held mirror.  Seems like these two purchases don't have much in common, but just watch...



Seeing him do this, I have to remind myself that this kid's still a few days shy of turning two.  But doesn't he just look like a little man handling that brush and toothpaste??

Saturday afternoon we had Nathan's 2nd birthday party and it went SO well.  I am so thankful how smoothly the party itself and also am thankful its over!  I'll be posting details, pictures and I think a video later this week!

1 comment:

  1. What amazing dexterity for one so young.
    A chip off of many old and young blocks.
    PaPaw

    ReplyDelete