23 Week Pictures...
Byron, Sarah and Baby Wyatt were here for a visit a few weeks ago, and we spent most of the day Saturday at the Branch Ranch. After we got home I realized that I should have taken pictures with our friends - lame Katie! But here's the family...
The one time Nathan would stand with Daddy and "help" fish.
This pose will be replicated by the younger Kornrumpf later in the post...
Brian's first catch of the day (I didn't get a picture of the bigger one he landed later).
Nathan was a little unsure about touching the fish.
Here's Nathan with his buddies on the mule. He didn't want to go for a ride, though, too noisy for him I think.
Hmmmm, that pose looks familiar! (That's a miniature pine cone he's pretending to eat.)
And the three kittens that sometimes call our backyard storm drain home. So cute right now, but what to do about them...















We Love!! One favorite is the kiss sandwich. :D
ReplyDeleteGran