This afternoon at naptime, Nathan asked if he could hold Sarah in his lap while I read big and little Hop on Pop books. I didn't expect it to last long because he doesn't like how she waves her hands and grabs onto him. But he ended up holding her for most of story time. Then he sat on my lap for a few songs, but he wanted to hold Sarah again when it was time to pray. I asked him if he would let me take a picture of him holding Sarah later in the day, and he was excited about the idea. He remembered this evening after dinner and was surprisingly cooperative for the picture (he hasn't been interested in smiling for pictures lately).
I love that Nathan loves his little sister! He is always interested in giving her a kiss on the cheek before her nap times and bedtimes and always makes sure she has toys to play with (though he will take away toys too). He still loves making her laugh and she still finds him very funny. I pray that these two will always be friends!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago





From Aunt Karen: ADORABLE! This photo has made my day. Big brotherly love. There is nothing like it. Love to all.
ReplyDelete