Thursday, August 30, 2012

Candyland!


Nana and Granddad came for a visit a few weeks ago and brought some cool new toys for the kiddos. One of the highlights was Candyland!! We were all impressed with how quickly Nathan caught on to the rules of the game and how excited he was to play! He would play multiple games a day with either Nana or Granddad. They quickly realized that mainly using the double cards was important so each individual game wouldn't last too long. And somehow Nathan managed to win every single time!

2 comments:

  1. That is incredible! I was thinking about games the other day...he is WAY young to be playing. Bright boy! Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Aunt Karen: First, I love Nathan's haircut. It looks like it's getting thicker. He looks like a boy now and not a toddler. :( They grow so fast. I'm impressed with Nathan playing any board game before age 4 actually. Many children don't want to sit still long enough to play. Can't wait to play with him. The concentration in his eyes is so cute. Hope to see you all soon. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete