Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ordinary Days: August

Sarah LOVES to play in the dishwasher (unfortunately whether clean or dirty). This always cracked Pawpaw up at the beach... he would open the dishwasher to load or unload, and Sarah would appear within a few seconds ready to "help"!  I'm finally getting into the habit of pulling the utensil caddy out first thing so she doesn't have access to all those fun, sharp toys!

Sarah also loves her mobile and always wants to play with it.  Her favorite is when I lift her up into the mobile, but she also just loves reaching for the strands as I blow it.

We've started having some WONDERFUL, cooler weather, so we spent one afternoon with the bubbles on the driveway.  Unfortunately, the mosquitoes were out in force, so it wasn't quite a perfect afternoon.


Nathan randomly decided to play with the muffler on my car one evening before dinner and came in with these hands.  Brian gave him a little talk about how the muffler can be hot and burn him, so hopefully that doesn't happen one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment