I have at least a month's worth of videos that I just pulled off the video camera (hooray preschool!), so here are a few to share!
Sarah's started saying "Da-da" about two weeks ago and I got it on video the very next day!
Nathan's favorite song on the radio is "Lights" by Ellie Goulding, but he calls it the "Calling" song. Everytime Brian surfs the radio channels and he hears a familiar song, Nathan says "This might be 'Calling'?"
Nathan has been asking to try gum for months and we finally decided he was old enough. Here's his first gum chewing experience!
Nathan was cracking Sarah up one afternoon with his impression of a scene from that day's "Imagination Movers" episode.
Its not super clear, but he is trying to fix "voicemail" (represented by the strainer in the dishwasher), but keeps sneezing and falling down.
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




From Aunt Karen: I love these vidoes. What a nice way to start my day by hearing voices of those I love laughing so hard! Love hearing Sarah say Da-Da, Nathan laughing at Daddy's tickles and Nathan taking such joy is making Sarah laugh. All sweet videos. Nathan and gum, funny! I know Nathan, the things you can't wait for aren't always what you think they will be. Just wait for adulthood! Love to all. Oh, good luck today with day 2 of pre-school. Soon Nathan will look forward to going to school! I know you already do. ;)
ReplyDelete