Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mastroianni Visit: 5 Kids, 5 and Under

I know, I am soooooooo behind on the blog... so here's just a quick post to get us going again.  My plan is to start posting from current happenings and back-fill posts as I get to them.  So. Many. Pictures. To. Sort. Through.  Ugh!

This past weekend was Jennie and Adam's wedding. It was beautiful - the ceremony, the venue, the weather, and the obvious love that Jennie and Adam have for each other. I took a few (bad) pictures at the rehearsal and no pictures of the wedding, so I hope to borrow some pictures from her photographer to share once they are on Facebook.

In the mean time, I have pictures to share of our houseguests for the wedding weekend - the Mastroianni kids! We had a blast with them and their parents.  All of the kids got along wonderfully with each other the whole time!  Unfortunately their family was passing a stomach bug around while they were here (they stayed in the hotel for the first night and then we all thought they were "safe" to come here, but unfortunately not), but the time we did have to visit with Dom and Melissa was a ton of fun!  Now we're just praying that none of our family caught the cooties.  So far, so good.


As they were packing up to go home on Monday, Nathan asked Dominic, "Can you come visit us next time? Can you come to Boston?" So, yeah, we are definitely going to have to start visiting more often. I guess our family could start planning yearly vacations to Florida/Disney/Mastroiannis.  I know it would be a huge sacrifice for us, but we could probably suffer through it!  Hmm, maybe in the middle of a Boston winter? 


So thank you God for great friends and fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment