Just get a load of Sarah's curls!!
Unfortunately right now they only last for a while after her hair gets washed, mostly I think due to the dry winter air. I'm pretty sure I could help them out with some mousse, but I'll hold off for now. Can't wait to see what her hair looks like as we get into spring and summer. Love it!
The kids got dressed up "all fancy" early one Sunday, then decided they needed
to do some repair work on their little kitchen (they're both holding
hammers). I tried to go in see what they were doing but they said that I
needed to leave and that they needed to close the doors to "their house" so
they could do some work. Well, OK then!
Some of our favorite books from this month. A few of these are favorites from earlier in the year that the kids requested we check out again (Spiffiest Giant, Dora's Chilly Day, Interrupting Chicken, Jack and the Beanstalk). I don't think I've posted pictures, but the "Henri, Egg Artiste" book inspired some egg painting about two weeks ago - I guess we're already practicing for Easter Eggs!
In every book we read, Nathan finds a page/picture that he decides is his favorite in the book. So this particular day during quiet time Nathan turned all the books to their respective "favorite" picture and then left them arranged on our bed after quiet time was over.
This is the dirndl that my parents bought when we I was little and we were living in Germany. Its been hanging in Sarah's closet since she was born but I haven't noticed it months. Thankfully Sarah spied it when she was looking for "something fancy" to wear. That is Nathan and Sarah's way of playing dress up - putting on their fancy church clothes during the week. I wanted to be sure and get a picture of her in it... maybe she'll wear it to church one day after the weather warms up a bit!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago









Love the dirndl. I remember when my Katie would wear it!!
ReplyDeleteLove Dad/PawPaw
Oh that is precious!! You need to find a picture of you wearing that dress! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete