Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Andrew: 5 Weeks

The main news of the week is no surprise: Andrew just keeps getting heavier and chunkier!  (Compare to 3 weeks!) 


Knowing I was going to try to take pictures of Andrew today, this morning I dressed him in "real" clothes instead of one piece footie outfits he usually wears.  I brought him to the living room and Nathan and Sarah were amazed at his outfit.  "Is that his church clothes?!?"  Yeah, Mama's lazy and just rotates through the same 5 outfits since he outgrew his newborn clothes.  He even leaked through his diaper a little onto the white onesie under his long sleeve shirt and I decided it wasn't worth the effort of changing his clothes (3 pieces!!).  And lest you start thinking "poor Andrew", he's mysteriously leaked through the side of his diaper twice (pee) on me while I've been nursing him, and both days the spot was dry before I could change my shirt so I kept it on.  Its really no worse then the spit-up stains that I'm also always sporting, and if I were to change every time Andrew spit up on me I'd be doing a full load of laundry every day to keep myself clothed!

 Here are some outtakes from today's photo session:

Daddy decided to join us and mimic Andrew's expressions...



... and then a kiss for good measure.


Just in the past day or two we've started seeing a few smiles from Andrew, and here's a little smirk I caught.  


It might be just me, but this expression makes me chuckle.  You can also kind of see his baby acne that's come on in full force this past week - its really much worse then it looks in the picture.  


No comments:

Post a Comment