Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May Ordinary Days

Just some of the pictures I've taken with my phone this month.

The kids love this game, where they take turns attacking Daddy, then when Daddy has them "trapped" the other kid comes and tries to pull the "trapped" kid away.  Usually lots of fun and laughing, but almost always ends with someone in tears.  But it never fails that they want to play again another day!



As you may imagine, Nathan let go of Sarah's arm and she bumped her head on the floor.  Tears ensued, which ended the game. 

Meanwhile, Andrew and I are just chillin' (like a villain!).  The volume of this kid's life is so much louder then when either of his siblings were babies.  So crazy to think about how different his life experiences have been in just these first few weeks of his life. 


The big kids still love to hold their baby brother!



Sarah loves to play dress up in my closet.  I did not introduce this game to her!  Nathan used to wear my slippers or Daddy's shoes around the house but never anything more.  Boys and girls (at least the ones in our family) are inherently different!


We are eating outside lots since the weather has been so beautiful lately.  The kids much prefer to eat in front of the garage on this coffee table (that as this close to being donated before it got a second life as a picnic table) rather then out back on our nice patio furniture.  Its definitely because they enjoy eating a few bites and then riding their trike/rocking horse/dump truck around the driveway before coming back for more bites to eat. 


Sarah has been living in her swimsuit the past couple of days and was thrilled when I brought out this baby bathtub to play in.  She asks me multiple times a day "When is the swimming pool going to open?"  We're close, honey!



Andrew has found his thumb...


...and fingers.  He's definitely going to suck something, its just a matter of him deciding on which one (my money's on the thumb though). 


Yep, living in the bathing suits!


Bathing suit anyone?!?!  Looks like I managed to get pictures of her in all three that fit her now! 

Back story: Sarah loves to pet her stuffed animals (especially Kitty Cat) with her feet. 

 Today I stuck Andrew in the rumble seat while the kids were watching their show and I was dozing on the couch (Andrew facing away from the TV at least).  Sarah hopped down from the couch, scooted Andrew's chair next to where she had been sitting, then she proceeded to pet Andrew with her feet.  So funny!  At least Andrew didn't seem to mind!


This onesie I got from Target makes me smile almost as much as that cute face. 



My three babies!

1 comment:

  1. Super stories and photos. Love A's smiles!
    Gran

    ReplyDelete