Monday, April 12, 2010

Fun Times with Family, Part 2

Sorry that its been so long since I've posted. I think I was overwhelmed by the photos and especially videos from our trip to Knoxville, so I have been putting off going through the rest of them. So my new plan is just to do a little each day, so it may take a few more posts to get through everything that I want to share from the Knoxville trip.

So the videos are the most time consuming to watch, edit and then upload, but I decided to try and tackle some of them today. Enjoy!

Aunt Karen and Papaw reading "Peter Cottontail" to Nathan

Nathan Eating a Cow and Grandad's Hand

Nathan and Nana Playing with Keys

Nathan and Nana Laughing

Well, that didn't take as long as I expected. All done during Nathan's second nap today (along with eating lunch, drying my hair and changing over the laundry!). I do want to go through the pictures from the trip one more time and share any other great ones that I find. Hopefully I can get that done in the next few days, then we'll be back to posting about current events in the Kornrumpf household!

No comments:

Post a Comment