Monday afternoon was Nathan's six month checkup. Its hard to believe he's already so old! Unfortunantly with his nap schedule for the day, he only got a 10-15 minute second nap before I had to wake him up to head to the doctor's office, but I hoped that would be enough that he wouldn't be too grumpy through all the waiting. He ended up doing ok, but of course was really upset about the three shots he had to have!
Here were his stats:
Length: 26 3/4 inches (50%) Weight: 18lb 13oz (75%)
Head: 17 1/2 inches (75%)
Nathan fell asleep in the car on the way home, but when we got home, he did not want to finish his nap! He was still constipated, so I thought that maybe his stomach was hurting him. Around 5, my wonderful friend Jennie stopped by for a visit. She and I were chatting at church on Sunday and she mentioned that she was borrowing a friend's digital SLR camera to try and decide if she wanted to buy one herself. She asked if she could use Nathan as a subject for some pictures - OF COURSE!! I had been thinking about getting 6 month pictures done at JCPenny's, just to have something a little more special then my usual snapshots, but I though if Jennie could get a few good shots, that would be great instead.
Haha, "IF we could get a FEW good shots?" Jennie took almost 300 pictures of Nathan, and almost all of them were FABULOUS!! I had to restrain myself and not just upload like 100 pictures to share (I thought that would be a bit overkill).
So I just glanced through and picked a couple of the great ones to put with this post, and then at the bottom I have a link to more pictures, if you're interested. And I was so impressed at how well Nathan did for the pics since he had such a rough day and such little sleep - he's such a good kid!
Link to more photos:












She did get some great shots!! :) He's so precious. Glad his check up went well. Hate those shots! :(
ReplyDelete