Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweet Things to Remember

I think these may be one of my favorite post types, helping me to remember the adorable little things about each stage of Nathan's life.  Here are two quick ones for today.

Kisses/Raspberries
Nathan and I both find hilarious!  He will lean in to give me a kiss on my cheek, and then blow a raspberry instead!  It usually catches me off guard (unless its the 4th or 5th time in a row) and makes me exclaim and giggle!  And he cracks up too!

Patting on the Back
Whenever I put Nathan down for naps or bed, we'll read some books, then rock/sing in the rocking chair, then I pick him up, he puts his head on my shoulder and I pat him on the back as I walk the four steps to the crib.  As he rests with his head nestled on my shoulder, he now takes his hand and pats ME on the back.  Too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment