Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Too Many Pictures Yet?

I hope not because this is just the beginning...

Today I received the second lens that I ordered for my new camera.  This new lens will allow me to take much better pictures inside (low light) and with shallow depth of field (blurry background).  So I popped it on my camera and Nathan and I were off to take more pictures.  With only a one hour nap under his belt for the whole day, he was a pretty cooperative subject.

I am super excited at how good this inside shot looks with the new camera and lens combo, plus it's a great Nathan smile!

I don't purposely give him a leaf to hold in these pictures, he just ALWAYS seems to find one when we're outside!


In this picture, I think Nathan has a slight resemblance to little Jimmy (James).  Is it just me?


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! And you are right. I also see a slight resemblence to James when he was Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos.
    What a cutie.
    Love Dad/Mark

    ReplyDelete