Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

So this is the first time I’ve done this, but I have to admit I love the idea of using my blog to get free stuff.  Especially when that free stuff is what I was planning on purchasing anyway!  I’ve mentioned that this is the first year that I’m going to attempt to send out Christmas cards.  First step: get great family photo – Check! (Thanks again Jennie).  Second step: Pick out a card design online and order cards.  Step three: Get everyone’s addresses.  Step four: Address, post and mail the cards. 

Right now I’m on step number two, so I’ve been poking around the internet looking at different places to order my cards from.  I was looking at some cute designs at Shutterfly the other night, and then the next day I read on a friend's blog about an awesome promo that they're doing.  I write a little post about the Shutterfly promo and get free cards.  If you have a blog, you can too!  Click here for the promo, or click here to preview their Christmas cards.  There's so many cute designs to choose from!  I'm not going to tell you which Christmas card design we picked, mostly because we haven't made a final decision, but also since you've seen our photos I'm going to keep one thing a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment