Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finally... Family Pictures!

I'm not sure what it is, but every month or two I just need a little break from the blog. I guess that's what this past week has been, so hopefully I'll get back in the game this week. I think part of it was that I was deciding how many of these pictures to share. Like I mentioned, I'm going to try and send out Christmas cards this year, and these are our family pictures for the cards. So do I go ahead and share all the pictures here and ruin the surprise of pictures on the cards? Then I realized that I was probably over-analyzing like I tend to do. So here's my compromise, I'll let you decide! So don't look at the pictures on this post if you want to be surprised with Christmas pictures. Done!







2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! LOVE all the pictures you put up today. GranFran

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are wonderful! I could look at them all day so even getting one at Christmas would be like icing on the cake. Thanks for doing this. I know it takes a lot of time but just know that everyone who loves you appreciates this tremendously! I especially love the one where Brian and Nathan are nose to nose. So precious. Love you.

    ReplyDelete