Brian gifted me with an Ipod Touch for my birthday, which has a built in camera that I've been testing out these past few days. I finally got some of the videos uploaded and can share them with you. I've decided that I don't love the ipod for taking videos all the time (the video is oddly shaped), but it will be nice for capturing memories on the fly when I don't have the other camera handy. So enough chit chat...
Katie! First I loved that there was another posting to see. Nathan uses his spoon so well! But I loved watching Nathan build that tower. What dexterity and control he has! I also loved watching him stand up. He appears to be so tall. I could not believe those blocks stayed for as long as it did. Nathan is amazing! Thanks for making my day! Love you.
Katie! First I loved that there was another posting to see. Nathan uses his spoon so well! But I loved watching Nathan build that tower. What dexterity and control he has! I also loved watching him stand up. He appears to be so tall. I could not believe those blocks stayed for as long as it did. Nathan is amazing! Thanks for making my day! Love you.
ReplyDeleteThose are GREAT videos!! What an amazing sense of balancing those blocks! It is such a TALL tower!
ReplyDelete