Sunday, December 26, 2010

A White Christmas

 It started snowing around noon on Christmas and didn't stop until this morning, giving us about 6" of snow to play in today!  We bundled up this morning and braved the cold, not knowing how Nathan would react to it all.  We started off with a smile and thumbs up (not intentional, I'm sure)...

 ...but then promptly tipped over and face-planted into the snow.  He was not happy!

Nathan rallied admirably...

...and was giggling up a storm as he and Nana made a game of pushing the snow off Brian's pick-up truck (video to follow, hopefully).

Then Brian decided to start a snowball fight with me!
I retaliated and then he hit my camera with his next throw.  After a cease-fire allowed me to dry off my camera and leave it safely in the house, I went back out for some revenge.  Snowball on the back of Brian's unprotected neck!  But Nathan didn't understand it was all fun and games with Brian and my snowball fight, and started crying again.  As I calmed him back down, Nana and Brian built a snowman for Nathan, so the camera came out again for a final picture.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment