Nathan keeps me entertained and impressed with his increasing building skills. I thought I'd snap a few pictures of the towers he's built over the past week to share!
Here's the progression of what turned into Nathan's most impressive tower to date...
He actually didn't have any luck getting that last block to stay on top and the whole thing came tumbling down. He usually doesn't bat an eye when his carefully crafted building lies in shambles around him. He just takes the next block he was planning on using and starts building something new!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




Very impressive indeed! And that little tongue of his that's sticking out and helping him to concentrate!
ReplyDeleteSo amazing! I can just see him biting his lip as he thinks in a few years. I love his "Just start again" attitude. What a great kid and blessing from God.
ReplyDelete