Sunday, January 9, 2011

Open Fridge, Drink Milk

Nathan loves his sippy cup of milk.  And he also loves that he can get it in and out of the fridge by himself!  He has a designated spot on the lower shelf, though we've also been experimenting with a spot in the door (not such a stretch to get it back into place).  The only problem is that he likes to stand in the open fridge while he drinks, not so great for the electricity bills!

I guess that I need to clarify that I have to open he fridge for Nathan, but then he can get his sippy cup out and put it back himself. He still is too short and probably not strong enough to open the door by himself!

3 comments:

  1. I gave a shout of laughter when I saw that picture! "He Can Open The Fridge!!" And please tell me that his hair is red. Not just my eyes, right? Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too noticed the red-looking hair right away. I hope his hair is red! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also meant to mention that it's a "guy thing" to stand in front of the frig to drink or eat whatever you opened the frig for. In your father's case he's spend what seemed like forever bent over in front of the frig to see what he wanted. I don't dare tell you about the time I caught him sneezing into the frig! No doubt he has wiped that from his memory. I wish I could!

    ReplyDelete