Next he tried to climb into a real dump truck toy (not intended for riding at all) and he could not be persuaded it was a bad idea. I tried to show him how much fun it was to put stuff in the truck bed and then dump it out, but he wasn't interested. When he started to get angry that I wouldn't let him sit in it, I hid it in my closet. Out of sight, out of mind, thank goodness!
This evening Nathan discovered another toy he wanted to turn into a riding toy... the lawn mower!
Maybe this is what's called a "riding lawn mower"...
No? How about now?!
Daddy actually let Nathan have a little fun with this one, although I'm wary of the precedent we've now set. I hesitate to share this video because it shows how messy the house gets
Disclaimer: Feel free to watch the next video "Down the Slide", but its next up for a blog post Thursday or Friday.




Weeeee! Looks like fun. I know what you mean about starting this things and then you have to keep them going. But seeing the look on Nathan's face is enough for me to continue! But I'm just the auntie so that's different I know. No updates on Brian so I assume he's doing okay. Loved your post, as I always do.
ReplyDelete