I think this is when I should be worried about too much technology in our lives...
Brian just headed downstairs to clean in the basement. He had on his new noise-canceling headphones plugged into his MP3 player. (With these headphones on, I have to do crazy, arm flinging dances to get his attention if I want to have a conversation with him. Otherwise, I do all the talking and then realize that he hasn't heard one word). His MP3 player is also his phone. So he tells me "the easiest way to reach me may be by phone" because the ringing will interrupt the music. So screaming from the top of the stairs wouldn't work, but I can pick up my cell phone and call him while I'm one floor away. I just feel like something's wrong with this picture!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment