Monday, November 21, 2011

Ra-ra's Minor Surgery

Ra-ra is Nathan's special stuffed animal. Although he was able to go to sleep without it earlier this week when it got lost in the house, Nathan really does have a special attachment to him. Especially his tag. Nathan really likes to rub the tag between his fingers - I'm pretty sure he does it unconsciously.  You can kind of see him doing it in the picture below...


But from from all that handling, Ra-ra's tag was looking like this back in September...


...and since then was reduced to just a dozen little strings where the full tag once was.

But Nana came to the rescue!  She told Nathan that she would give Ra-ra a new tag!  So she removed a tag from another (less loved) stuffed animal and stitched it onto Ra-ra. That night as I put Nathan to bed, he kept telling me "Ra-ra new tag!"


Thanks Nana!

1 comment:

  1. From Aunt Karen: Nana is amazing! Is there anything she can't do? Wish I was half that clever. The smile on Nathan's face says it all. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete