Monday, November 28, 2011

Two Weeks Old and Sibling Pics

I'm still SO THANKFUL for how much Nathan seems to adore his little sister. Not that he hasn't had any adjustment issues, but none of them have affected his fascination and excitement about Sarah. As I mentioned before, he loves to sit down next to her in their respective chairs...
...and was also excited to have his picture taken with her (though he didn't want to put his arm around her).
And here's Sarah at two weeks old with her pink bear.

1 comment:

  1. From Aunt Karen: Great pictures! I've been printing them off and taking them to get real pictures made. I've framed a few already and my desk is adorned with two beautiful children. Sister Diane is thrilled too so I'm getting some prints made for her. And, I'm the second child so I know well about not doing as much as you did for the first! HA Love to all!

    ReplyDelete