Thursday, November 8, 2012

Catching Up: September Pics

Wow, September was a long time ago!  But I had these pictures uploaded but never got around to posting them to the blog.  So just consider this a "bonus" post while I get through reviewing and editing the pictures from our visit to Gran and Pawpaw's a few weeks ago!

I always have lots of great ideas for activities for Nathan that I get from Pinterest or from my amazing playgroup friends, but for some reason I feel like I need to save special activities for special occasions. But what this actually means is that I get all these great ideas and/or buy supplies for projects that never actually get done. Which is sad, really. So one day I was determined to do some new activities for Nathan. And he loved it, of course! I had bought some "water pearls" months ago for a fun sensory play toy for Nathan, so in the morning we got those out and started them soaking.  But since the rehydration process takes a while, Nathan asked to play in the water and had tons of fun at the sink.

The eye dropper is always a big hit, as is the syringe!

We had bought Sarah a toothbrush at Walmart, so Nathan decided to teach Sarah how to brush her teeth... er... he decided to mimic her as she chewed on the wrong end!

After nap, the water pearls had grown to full size and Nathan had a blast playing with them!


And when Nathan wants me to take pictures of him and Sarah, I'm always happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment