"Mommy, I wuve you. You're a sweet girl." and
"Mommy, want to cuddle?"
So, so sweet! We used to never cuddle at all and I didn't know how much I was missing out!
* * *
Nathan still loves to play "chases" and "hide and seat" with Daddy. But the games have become an obstacle course event now that Sarah is walking. This evening, Nathan and Daddy were running in circles around the house and Sarah was toddling around the circle with them. It's going to get even crazier in a few months when she can run with them!
* * *
Sarah's favorite game to play with the family is her clapping game, usually done at mealtimes. She will start clapping until the rest of us join in. Then she'll stop clapping and wait for us all to stop as well. Then she'll start up again, beaming the whole time! Repeat, repeat, repeat!




Precious memories! I remember the 1st night of cuddles was when you were laying/lying ...umm... reclining on the floor in Nathan's room and you played ride the horsie or some such with both children, interspersed with loving cuddles! GranFran
ReplyDeleteFrom Aunt Karen: I too am happy about Nathan's more loving expressions. He hugged my legs, kissed and hugged me and told me he loved me more than once. Made me so happy! To watch Sarah clap and smile so big is pure joy. She seems so proud of herself. What a wonderful family you have Katie. Love to all.
ReplyDelete