Another portrait by Nathan!
I had Nathan make homemade valentines for his six classmates and two teachers at preschool. Partly because this kid is always asking about doing a new project, and partly because I'm not a fan of the boxed kind (though I'm sure I will change my tune in years to come!). My big mistake, however, was waiting until Feb. 13th to shop for candy at Walmart. I couldn't believe how picked-over the selection was - especially since I wanted to avoid most of it because it was processed with peanuts!
Here were the final results!
Sarah rocking her cool shades!
I bought some ears of corn from Aldi for a treat (corn is one thing I usually never buy off-season). The first night, I cut off some kernels from my corn for Sarah. She was not amused! So the next night I gave her her own mini-cob. She's definitely related to her Dad and brother!
In our Sunday morning best! This was the adorable shot that started it all...
then Nathan finally agreed to pose with Daddy and Sarah...
and finally it was Mommy's turn!













No comments:
Post a Comment