Tuesday, May 21, 2013

And 18 months later...

One and a half years ago, out sweet Sarah was born...

And my how she's grown!


On Nathan's last day of preschool, I took advantage of our last regularly scheduled Mommy/daughter time to do an 18 month photo shoot.  About 400 pictures later, I present Sarah at 18 months.






We also made a trip to the pediatrician last Wednesday, and here are Sarah's stats.

Height = 2' 8 1/4" (60%)
Weight = 22lb 13.6oz (50%)
Head = 18.35" (60%)

Looks like Sarah's staying right on track, smack dab in the middle of the growth curves.  She's already outgrown almost all of her 18 month clothes.  Some 24month and 2T clothes fit her great, and some swallow her up!

Sarah is talking SO MUCH now, unfortunately lots of times on repeat ("Mommy, Mommy, Mommy..." or "No, no, no!").  She loves her brother and loves playing with him, until he invades her personal space a little too much.  She likes to cook in her kitchen and in the sandbox, always bringing me food or drinks to sample.  She is definitely a Mama's girl and needs to cuddle multiple times a day.  She sucks her thumb while cuddling and when she's tired, but we are trying to limit it to those times (fairly successfully).  Her black Smokey bear is her favorite stuffed animal, though she claims Nathan's bigger black stuffed bear whenever possible.  She loves throwing clothes down the laundry shoot, but we have to keep a close eye on her because she'll toss down anything within arm's reach.  She is sweet and feisty and I'm so thankful for my baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. From Aunt Karen: Sweet baby girl! I know Sarah's hardly a baby anymore. I love her eyes and sweet smile. Kevin is so enthralled with her and loved these pictures. He loved that Sarah let him carry her. What a big girl. Great pictures, Katie!

    ReplyDelete