Thursday, May 16, 2013

Last Day of Preschool

I'm completely baffled - how can the school year already be over?! 


Does Nathan look older since last September?  I'd say so!


Now let's compare with Sarah as well...



Of course, an even more pronounced difference in Sarah's appearance.


Nathan really had a great year of preschool, thanks to these two ladies!  I really appreciate all the time and energy and love they put into Nathan and his class.


Tomorrow is a preschool-wide picnic and that will be the real last "good-bye". I'm sure I'm sadder about this then Nathan is, and I know its because this is just the first in a long string of "good-byes" our family will be saying over the next few weeks. One thing I've learned over a lifetime of moving away -  as much as you may mentally prepare for the transition and no matter how ready you think you are before a move, its always difficult to experience the "good-byes".

1 comment:

  1. From Aunt Karen: Katie, I'm so happy you were able to get a picture of Nathan with his teachers. He will love looking back at the happy times spent there. And YES the children are noticeably older and more mature. What a great idea to use the chalkboard again. I love your ideas. And I loved spending time with your family this week. Kevin and I are still talking about the trip. Kevin has really taken to Sarah. He talks about her a lot. I regret not remembering to go through Nathan's bucket of artwork with him. I would have loved for him to tell me about them. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete