We had a wonderful vacation this past week in Knoxville, culminating in David's (Brian's brother) wedding to Bridget. Due to a series of unfortunate circumstance, their photographer had to cancel on them and they asked if I would fill in. Though slightly nervous about the pressure of taking someone's wedding photos (especially family!), I was happy to help! Thankfully, though I had set out my smaller camera to bring, Brian advised me to go ahead and bring my big camera and external flash. And I actually said to him "You're right, if I don't need it that's fine, but I would hate to regret not having it!" Yes, we narrowly escaped MAJOR regret! So after a quick Amazon order for extra camera batteries, an additional memory card and a hood for my camera lens, I had the necessary equipment for the job. Then I spent a while online looking at wedding photography tips and pictures to get ideas for poses and shots to take during the ceremony. Thankfully, the wedding venue was outside and absolutely beautiful, the weather cooperated, and I had a radiantly happy couple to work with. So here is a sampling of pictures from my first (and probably only) wedding photography "job".
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago


















Wonderful pictures! Love your signature too. Mom
ReplyDelete