Though Sarah tells me weekly that she wants to go trick-or-treating (and we remind her that will happen after we move to Knoxville and Nathan turns 5), the Halloween costumes that I poured so much time into have only resurfaced once or twice. So I was very surprised this morning when we were getting ready to go the to library for storytime and Nathan said "I want to wear my Tigger costume!" and then Sarah decided she did too! The kids were a big hit at the library, with all three children's librarians exclaiming over them when we walked up to return our books. Then the costumes came back on again this afternoon long enough to spend some time out in the sunshine blowing bubbles. And I was thrilled to get another picture of the kids in the costumes since I only got a few on
Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment