We got back from New York yesterday afternoon and have spent the intervening time recovering from the trip. I've made bread, did a grocery run, washed loads of laundry and have batches of yogurt and buttermilk culturing. Sarah took a 3 hour nap today and is on the road to recovering from 6 no-nap or micro-nap days. Nathan, unfortunately, did not nap today and was fighting tears as he tried to convince us that he did (the emotional outburst was a sure sign that he'd greatly benefit from some extra shut-eye).
I still have not waded into the abyss of photos that I took this past week - 600 pictures from my big camera and 300 from Brian and my phones. I've got to recover a bit more before I tackle that immense project. But I do have more videos to share in the meantime!
Day 3 (Tuesday) Recap
Day 3 - Playing the big piano at FAO Schwartz with the kids! (Though maybe I should have re-watched the piano scene from Big so I could have been more purposeful in my playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yu62StlsMY)
Day 4 (Wednesday) Recap
Day 4 - NYC Transit Museum
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment