Friday, March 5, 2010

4 Month Checkup and Changing Table Fun

This afternoon was Nathan's 4 month check-up. As expected, he's at the top of the growth charts. Here are the stats:
  Length: 25 1/2 inches (75%)
  Weight: 17 lb 3.6 oz (90%)
  Head: 17 in (75%)
The pediatrician also said that he acted more like a 6 month old than a 4 month old, which I had suspected. Our little boy is so mature!! He also got two shots and was SO MAD, but he calmed down pretty quickly after I got him dressed and was able to hold and comfort him. Then he took a LONG nap, which allowed me to clean up a little before David and Carroll arrived, as well as spend time updating the blog.

Its been a while, so here are two cute videos of Nathan with Daddy and Mommy having fun on the changing table. Enjoy! 


1 comment:

  1. I love your sweet little man, Katie. His laughs are one of the sweetest sounds!! Thanks for sharing the videos! I love you! You are a wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete