Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Visit with Nana and Grandad

This past weekend, Brian's parents, Nana and Grandad, came for a visit! Unfortunantly Nathan was fussy Friday night and Saturday because of the shots he had at his 4 month checkup (he was running a slight temperature on Saturday), but he was feeling much better by Sunday.

We didn't do much during the weekend - no house projects like we usually tackle when they visit. Friday night Brian got home pretty late, so we actually put Nathan to bed right after he got home and ate pizza. Then I went over to Jennie's house for a party, while Brian caught up with his parents. I missed most of Jennie's party, but I did get to chat with the girls before everyone went home and then I stayed for a while longer to catch up with Jennie.

On Saturday, Carroll and I hung around the house for most of the day and David and Brian ran a few errands in the afternoon. We all took turns playing and entertaining Nathan between his frequent naps.  For dinner, Brian grilled steaks - yummy!!

Sunday morning was church, of course, and Nana came to the rescue, helping Nathan to take short naps during Sunday school and again at lunch - Sunday morning church really disrupts his napping schedule! But Nathan was back to his cheerful, non-fussy self that morning, so we were all glad about that! After we got home, David and Carroll packed up and headed back to Knoxville, while Brian, Nathan and I had wonderful Sunday afternoon naps! It was a very quick visit, but great to see them and I know they were very excited to see how Nathan is growing and maturing!

Here's a quick video of Nathan and the grandparents. I took a couple video clips, but all of them had a fussy Nathan during parts of them. This was the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment