Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun with Gran, Part 2

Nathan and Gran
(I had to get at least one good picture this visit!)

So, to pick up where I left off... 

Thursday I was able to run some more errands while Gran stayed with Nathan.  I took the cats to the vet in the morning for their rabies boosters, then around lunchtime I headed to Walmart to do some shopping.  That afternoon, we took the jogging stroller out to try a new walking path near Old Salem - and that was an adventure!  After we got a little way down the path, I was thinking how hard it was to push the stroller, and then realized that all the tires were flat!  I had a pump, but there wasn't a good way to attach it to the valve on the wheel.  So we soldiered on, taking turns pushing the stroller, getting more of an upper body workout then we had bargained for!  Most of the trail was a little too secluded, so we decided that I probably wouldn't want to walk by myself. 

Friday morning was time for Gran to pack up and head home.  We had a great visit, walked every day, I got some things accomplished, we explored some new parts of Winston-Salem and Gran and Nathan had good quality time.  A wonderful visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment